Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday, January 23rd

Quick update

Things are going pretty well and scholl in is full swing now. The next two months are going to be really busy with school and some other activities. I have to be done teaching my fifth formers by end of March and then begin drilling them with practice exams for when they write CXC's in May. Right now they have extra classes every day of the week often in the morning and afternoon trying to catch them up to where they are supposed to be. From what I can tell this happens every year and then everyone remebers second term how much work is left to do.

Nancy my field director is coming down for a couple days in february to visit and the same weekend we are having a school fair/fundraiser. Should be a good weekend. We are also planning to go to Nappi for some kind of wilderness adventure... Shirley, the lady who runs the shop by the airstrip is setting it up.

They changed our school schedule all around and now I am teaching 2 more math classes and a science class. And... I am no longer teaching my scary english class. I have mixed feelings about that because although it is insane I also learn the most from teaching that class.

Ok that's it for now

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about how much drinking went on at the school fundraiser!

Sounds like you are working your butt off right now... I bet you are just like, swingin' in a hammock or something, ha ha.

4:32 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sean, I´m having a blast in Mexico...wish you were here! Hasta many many months!
Amy

7:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home